Hello, Lovelies! Lindsey here and boy, do I have a pretty red, white and blue recipe to share! If you’ve been a guest at our house you know I am a huge fan of sangria. Like, HUGE. First warm day of spring? Let’s celebrate with sangria. Summer Fridays? Sangria by the pool. My husband’s birthday (who doesn’t even really drink sangria)? You guessed it. I love to whip up a batch of boozy, fruity deliciousness any chance I get.
Lucky for you, America’s birthday is just the sort of summertime holiday that provides the perfect excuse for simple and festive sangria recipe. Just a few ingredients, a little prep time and pair of patriotic straws. Cheers!
– 2 bottles champagne or sparkling white wine (I used Barefoot Crisp White Spritzer)
– 1 ½ cup cran-raspberry juice
– 1 cup Triple Sec
– 1 carton fresh strawberries
– 1 carton fresh blueberries
1. Rinse and slice strawberries.
2. Mix in all fruit, Triple Sec, juice and wine. Let sit in an air tight container or pitcher for at least one hour. The longer it sits, the better the flavor! If only I was a patient as I preach…
3. Pour into your favorite summer glasses and top of with an adorable paper straw.