Happy Friday, friends! Have anything fun planned for the weekend? If you’ve got people over, or if you just want to treat yourself to something other than your customary glass of wine, we’ve got the perfect little cocktail for you! Meet your new pre-spring favorite, the bitchin’ Basil Lemon Drop.
This little gem is made with Crop Organic Vodka & if you feel like you’ve heard us talk about it before, it’s because we are in love. I didn’t really know the difference between organic and non-organic alcoholic beverages, but now that I’ve tried Crop, I can’t go back. Give it a try & I promise you’ll taste the difference.
Either way, it’s Friday & we think you should celebrate! Give the Basil Lemon Drop a try & let us know what you think!
– 4 fresh basil leaves (a few extra for garnish)
– 3 cups of Crop Organic Vodka
– 1.5 cups of fresh squeezed lemon juice
– 1.5 cups of simple syrup
– ice cubes
1. Muddle basil leaves at the bottom of your cocktail shaker. Pour in vodka, lemon juice, simple syrup, and a handful of ice.
2. Stir until nicely blended & pour. Garnish with extra basil leaves
3. Serve, sip, repeat!
* Simple Syrup: In a small saucepan combine 1 cup water and 1 cup sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves. Chill until ready to use.
SHOP THE POST