Happy New Year’s Eve, babe-trons! Have y’all been making your list of resolutions? We certainly have! No matter if you are going out or staying in and doing something casual, this lovely little Bourbon Cider Smash must be a part of your celebrations!
With just a hint of hibiscus from the cider mixed with that warming feeling of bourbon makes for a lovely little start to the new year! Here’s the catch, while this drink can be reproduced with any of your favorite hard ciders, we really recommend Awestruck because of their insanely good flavored hops. That might sound gross, but their Lavender and Hibiscus & Ginger varieties are out of this world! I guess you’ll just have to try it out to believe me! xoxo – LK
– Bottle of Awestruck Cider (we used Hibiscus Ginger, but any flavor will do!)
– Your favorite Bourbon
– 1 Apple
– Pour a jigger full of bourbon into each glass
– Top off with chilled Awestruck cider. We used their Hibiscus Ginger variety as the flavors add a little something special to the drink!
– If cider isn’t chilled, add a few ice cubes
– Garnish with a thinly sliced apple
– Serve, sip, repeat!