‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin, am I right? Pumpkin colored hues, pumpkin picking, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin errythang. Truthfully, I love this time of year so much that I don’t really mind being inundated with various pumpkin flavored things – in fact, I kind of like it! To get into the spirit of fall, we whipped up the most delicious pumpkin pie recipe I have ever made. If you have a favorite pie crust recipe you like to use, now is the time. If not, add a pie crust to your shopping list & no one will ever be the wiser. The secret to this pie is using International Delight Pumpkin Spice creamer. Kind of genius, right? It was my moms idea – so thanks, Jane!
Now pour yourself a cup of coffee, scroll down, and let’s get to baking!
- Pastry dough or prepackaged pie crust
- 15-oz can canned solid-pack pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup International Delight Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 large eggs
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- Pinch of ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- If you have a pastry dough recipe you like, us that. If not, follow the directions of your store bought crust.
- Whisk together pumpkin, International Delight Pumpkin Spice creamer, milk, eggs, brown sugar, spices, and salt, then pour into shell.
- Bake pie in middle of oven 45 to 50 minutes, or until filling is set but center still trembles slightly.
- Serve cooled with whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon or ginger!
So, what do you think? Crazy easy, right? The Pumpkin Pie creamer has a lot of great spices and flavors to it, but feel free to add in some cinnamon, ginger, or maybe even a dash of nutmeg. Go crazy – it’s your recipe! To check if your local store has the creamer, check here & for more great recipes check out ID’s Instagram!