Hello party people! We are getting a little festive this morning! I don’t know why, but I always crave ice cream the second it starts to get cold outside. So, with all of the holiday baking, cookie party exchanges, and friendly gift giving, we thought we would shake up the traditional cookie recipe and make them extra fun by adding ice cream!
Today we are going to show you how to make the most delicious ice cream sandwiches in under 30 seconds. No muss, no fuss, just adorable fun. Do you have any favorites? Share below, we would love to hear!
-Your favorite chocolate chip cookie ingredients
–Halo Top ice cream
1.Bake your favorite chocolate chip cookies. Because ice cream sandwiches tend to be a spur of the moment decision for me, I like to keep a package of break and bake cookies on hand in my freezer for such an occasion
2. Let cookies cool for up to ten minutes
3. Place cookies in refrigerator to harden up just a bit
4. After about five(ish) minutes, pull the cookies out and flip over half of them
5. Take an ice cream scoop (or big spoon) and scoop out your Halo Top ice cream on to the flat side of the cookie
6. Make sure to push the ice cream (gently, you don’t want the cookie to break) all the way to the edges
7. Once you’ve got enough ice cream, stack another cookie on top to complete your sandwich
8. Pour out your sprinkles into a shallow dish, dip your sandwich in and roll around until the ice cream is covered.
9. Scoop, sprinkle, repeat!
Photography by Sylvia Krysztofek