Hey pals! Elizbeth here and I’ve got a fun little cocktail twist for you! Now don’t get me wrong… I’m not one to mess with the classics. I like a gin and tonic just like the next person but I do think it is begging for a little twist. Maybe I’m wrong but you might just want to give this a try. The grapefruit juice compliments the gin so nicely! It’s worth a try!
Perfect for the weekend with friends, after a long, hot day, or for sipping by the pool. Thirty-seconds & a little juicing and you’ve got yourself one heck of a cocktail! Enjoy
- 4 Ounces of freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 Ounce of Gin
- 1 Tablespoon of grenadine
- Tonic Water
- Crushed Ice
- In a glass jar fill with crushed ice.
- Add in grapefruit juice, gin and grenadine.
- Top the rest of the glass with tonic water and stir well.
- *Note diet tonic water is great for a skinny cocktail!