Hello, lovelies! Lindsey here! We originally created this cocktail for Mother’s Day, but think it’s fabulous enough to re-purpose for any occasion! This delicious Lavender Peach Bellini is perfect for a quiet brunch at home or afternoon cocktail with Mom. As simple as it is beautiful, this quick recipe is great for a Mother’s Day or a bridal brunch!
– 1 cup peach juice or 1 can peach puree
– 1 bottle Chanson Royale Brut Rosé
– 1 fresh sliced peach
– Fresh lavender sprigs for garnish
1. Slice a fresh peach and place 2-3 slices in each glass. For a stronger cocktail, soak fruit in a peach liquor for an hour before serving.
2. In the bottom of each glass, add 2 tablespoons peach puree for a true bellini or 4 oz. peach juice for a lighter cocktail.
3. Fill the remainder of the glass with Chanson Royale Brut Rosé (isn’t the bottle gorg?!) and top off with a fresh lavender sprig.
4. Enjoy with Mom!