I know that liking Fall and drinking PSL’s is “basic,” but here is the thing, I really don’t care. Have you ever experienced Fall – it’s amazing! Have you tried a pumpkin flavored anything – it’s (typically) divine! So, in the spirit of all things delicious, happy, and Autumnal – we are mixing up a super fun cocktail – the Pumpkin Spice Martini!
The best part (aside from it being delicious!)? It’s made with the most delightful vodka! We use Crop Organic Vodka is our cocktails because the taste is so pure & so clean, plus their flavored spirits (like today’s Pumpkin) are perfectly balanced. They taste like their flavors, but not overwhelmingly so!
Okay, okay, enough talking, let’s get down to business! So here is the deal about this recipe – it makes you (or in this case, me) feel super cool. Think badass bartender making swank cocktails in a martini shaker with frosted martini glasses, swank. It’s fun, it’s easy, and, as always, it’s delicious! How can you go wrong?!
– 1 jigger of Crop Pumpkin vodka
– 1 jigger of vanilla liqueur
– 1 jigger of Irish cream liqueur
– 1 cup of ice (cubes)
– 1 pinch of ground cinnamon & nutmeg (or to taste)
1. Pour Crop Pumpkin vodka, vanilla liquer, and Irish cream liqueur into a cocktail shaker over ice
2. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. PRO TIP: This faster you shake, the faster it frosts
3. Strain into a chilled martini glass
4. For extra flair, garnish with a pinch of ground cinnamon & nutmeg
5. Serve, enjoy, repeat!
What did I tell you? Easy and delicious, right?! You know the drill – show us your cocktails! We really do love seeing what you make & we love joining in on the fun, so tag us! Here, here, or here works – it makes us feel like we’ve been invited to the party 😉
This post was sponsored by Crop Harvest, but all taste-testing & merriment was our own