Entertaining guru Lindsey Brunk is at it again with the most delicious Thanksgiving inspired cocktail we could ever dream of. Meet the Pumpkin Spice White Russian. It’s adorable, easy to make, and even better to drink! Serve these puppies and I can guarantee you’ll be everyone’s favorite host. – xoxo, LK
Happy almost-Thanksgiving, party people! My handsome hubby and I are fresh off a flight from Nashville and ready to hit the ground running with our holiday recipes. While I love a delicious homemade pie, sometimes I prefer to drink my dessert (can I get an Amen?!). Ditch the extra time in the kitchen and whip up this delicious Pumpkin Spice White Russian.
INGREDIENTS: (makes 2 cocktails)
– 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 2 ounces heavy cream
– 4 ounces vodka
– 2 ounces Kahlua or other coffee liqueur
– Whipped cream, optional
– Graham cracker crumbs for rim
1. Lightly rim each glass with agave or vanilla extract and dip in graham cracker crumbs
2. In a cocktail shaker, combine pumpkin pie spice, vodka, Kahlua and heavy cream over ice
3. Shake well until chilled and mixed
4. Divide into glasses and garnish with a cinnamon stick for extra holiday cheer!
Photography by Taylor Lord