Happy Thursday, y’all! Who’s thirsty?! This yummy rosé cocktail is three of my favorite things: easy, delicious and pretty to boot! Perfect for brunching with the girls or serving at a bridal shower, this simple cocktail has just three ingredients and can be made individually or by the pitcher for large groups. Cheers!
– 1 cup cranberry juice
– 1 bottle sparkling rosé wine or champagne
– 1 carton fresh raspberries
1. Fill chilled champagne flutes or other tall, narrow glasses with sparkling rose wine.
2. Pour 2 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
3. Garnish with fresh raspberries. Makes 8 servings.