Hello, hello, my festive party-throwers! How is your holiday season shaping up?! We’ve got a few days between Christmas and New Year’s to just catch our break, eat some more delicious food, and put in a few hours worth of work, before we are off to the next bash!
Is it just me, or has this holiday season been a bit of a whirlwind?! This year, the hubs and I are taking it nice and easy for NYE (plus, it’s our 4 year anniversary!), but I love a good celebratory cocktail, so we whipped this little guy up!
Perfect for something low-key, a girl’s night in, or any other occasion in which you need a fabulously fun cocktail/dessert in 30 seconds. Sister, this is it. Two scoops of sorbet (we used raspberry, but you could easily use lemon or another fun flavor), a little champagne, and you’ve got yourself a party!
- 2 scoops raspberry sorbet
- Raspberries for garnish (fresh is always better)
- Grab a few glasses, & scoop enough sorbet to fill glass halfway
- Pour champagne over the sorbet (slowly, it tends to bubble up)
- Garnish with raspberries & dive in!