Happy Friday, my fabulous friends! How has your week been? Delightful? Wonderful? Or maybe you are in need of a little “thank the lawd the week is over” pick-me-up? Either way, we’ve got you. This bourbon peach punch is absolutely the best thing going for summertime and it’s a perfect make-ahead recipe…like FOR THIS WEEKEND!
Okay, real talk – so the key to this perfect summer punch is the bourbon & the peach juice. Treat yourself & your guests by splurging on the organic peach juice (it should be in the juice aisle at your local grocery store) and for the love, upgrade your life and get Michter’s Bourbon. It’s so good. In fact, we are so in love we’ve been experimenting with bourbon cocktails all month & might have a bourbon week in the works….#bignews.
Scroll down & sip on the best punch recipe you’ll have all summer long!
- 1 cup of Michter's Bourbon
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 quart water
- 1 quart organic peach juice
- 1 cup squeezed lemon juice
- Grab a small saucepan and mix up some brown sugar simple syrup. Once ready, set aside to cool.
- Once cool to the touch, stir in the brown sugar syrup together with the remaining water, peach juice, bourbon, and lemon juice.
- Cut up some peaches and thin lemon slices to put into the pitcher or use as garnish.
- Serve, sip, enjoy!