Babe-trons, we did it. We made it through the week. It’s officially Friday, it’s probably close(ish) to quitting time, and I am sure there are one or two things for you to celebrate. And you now the best way to celebrate? With a fabulous cocktail! We are crushing hard on this delicious grapefruit and rosemary pair and we can’t wait to share. Meet the Ruby Rose. Delightful, refreshing, and absolutely no muddling required 😉
I mean, look at her! She can’t even help her sassy pink self. So here is the skinny, the Ruby Rose is like freaky easy. A little grapefruit, some vodka, a little St. Germain (which you should have on hand at all time because even if you don’t use it, it makes your bar cart look fancy af), some rosemary and voi-freaking-la. Easy baby, what did I tell ya?
UPGRADE YOUR BAR CART
- Juice from half a Ruby Red grapefruit
- 2 shots of vodka (we used Tito's)
- 1 shot of St. Germain Elderflower
- Dash of lemon juice (more to taste)
- Rosemary sprig to garnish and stir
- Sugar for rimming
- Cut the end of the lemon off and rub it on the top of your glass and dip in sugar
- Add a handful of ice into your cocktail shaker and add in vodka, grapefruit juice, and St. Germain, shake gently until container is frosty.
- Pour into your perfectly rimmed glass, add a sprig of rosemary & stir to add in some of the herb flavor.
- Serve, sip, repeat!