Our friends over at The Skinny Confidential recently came out with a new, self-titled book, toting it as “the babe’s sexy, sassy fitness and lifestyle guide.” One thing is for sure, her two ingredient pancakes might just be about the sexiest thing around. These little puppies are divine, guilt-free, and definitely aren’t lacking in flavor! You can add in a bit of vanilla, a dash of cinnamon, or pumpkin spice (we are big smooshed berry fans), but the combo of egg and banana is just as good!
Don’t believe us? See the recipe below! INGREDIENTS:
- 1 mashed, super ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Coconut oil for the pan
- 1 heaping spoon of flaxseed
- Optional: a bit of pumpkin pie spice, a bit of vanilla, or a dash of cinnamon.
1. Mash your banana with a fork
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs
3. Mix eggs & banana together and add in additions
4. Put the coconut oil in the pan, and heat pan low-medium heat
5. Add a silver dollar-sized amount of your mix to the pan. Let the cake set for thirty seconds (or whenever the center bubbles) & flip it!
6. Enjoy with berries & a bit of syrup!
Option: if you’re pressed for time use a blender to mix your ingredients.