‘Tis the season for twinkling lights, wreath-making parties, and fabulous holiday events…am I right?! Well, my friends, it’s about time to start scratching names of that gift list of yours. Luckily, Macy’s State Street has some fabulous events in store!
- Looking for something fun to do with mom & grandma? How about the Waterford Signing Dec. 5th at noon (at State St.) where Waterford spokesperson and artisan, Vincent Rellis will showcase and explain the process of how raw materials are transformed into the world’s finest luxury crystal
- Maybe something for the food lover? Check out the Culinary Demo & Book Signing with Nancy Silverton on Dec. 9th at noon (at State St.) for an exciting cooking demonstration from her new cookbook, Mozza at Home.
- Looking for something fun for the kids? Believe Day on Dec. 9th at noon (at State St.) is all about some holiday family fun with face painting, balloon twisting and special performances from Broadway in Chicago’s ‘A Charlie Brown Christmas’ and The Goodman Theatre’s ‘A Christmas Carol’.
- Maybe you need some help with the gift wrapping? Hop on down to Macy’s Watertower location for the Holiday Gift Wrapping Event on Dec. 10 at 2pm for complimentary gift wrapping with any $40 purchase or more. Plus, enjoy festive music from our DJ, refreshments and more!
- Looking for something a bit more fun? Check out the Ugly Sweater Event on Dec. 16th (on State St.) for a fabulous twist on a holiday classic!