Hello again, friends! Lindsey here & today we’re sharing a beautiful watermelon radish salad from our Colorful Bridal Luncheon. Light and inviting, this summer dish is full of vibrant colors an bold flavors. Delicately sliced watermelon radishes are paired with a drizzle of white balsamic vinegar, tangy citrus fruits and a touch of arugula. The best part? It’s super easy to make and gorgeous to boot! Enjoy!
– 1 shallot or half of a small red onion
– 2 to 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
– Kosher salt
– 2 to 3 watermelon radishes
– 2 to 3 oranges, clementines, grapefruit, etc. (I used Cara Cara oranges, which are sweet, pretty and delicious)
– 1 or 2 yellow tomatoes
– Goat cheese to taste (Optional)
– Arugula for garnish
1. Using a mandolin, thinly slice the shallot and watermelon radishes. Arrange on a platter or individual plates
2. Slice the Cara Cara orange and yellow tomato and add to the salad
3. Sprinkle with kosher salt
4. Drizzle white balsamic vinegar to taste (two to three tablespoons) over top
5. Garnish with fresh arugula and goat cheese if desired
6. Feeds two!